"I've been drawing since childhood. My first teacher was my father. A good teacher. He kept repeating the rule, 'Don't spare paper, don't spare paint!'
From first grade fitted to art class. But true painting began when I was 15 years-old when I read all of Anri Peruš’s books about the life of the Impressionists. Irving Stone's book "The Lust for Life" about Vincent Van Gogh's life, gave me a special impetus. I couldn't stop.
I spent the entire "Academy" - studying academic drawing and painting - in the private studio of a truly special artist and teacher Vytautas Pečiukonis (Agnus Alegrus). There the door was open to me day and night.
I created a lot while traveling around the world - from there, except for quick sketches of the fiber, I didn't bring anything home, I realized everything. I have had several exhibitions abroad - in London and Grenada.
I will travel through Lithuania, and maybe further, now with the second cycle of paintings “Mosaic of Creativity”. The first was called "Fragments." "
List of exhibitions:
• Personal exhibition of drawings. Cafe Grove, Portobelo st. London, UK
• Personal painting exhibition. Private Old Town Gallery, Grenada, Spain.
• Personal painting exhibition in Biržai Castle, Biržai, Lithuania, 2010
• Personal painting exhibition in Kretinga cafe, Kretinga, Lithuania, 2010.
• Personal painting exhibition in Užupis cafe, Vilnius, 2010.
• Personal painting exhibition Stiklių Street Gallery, Vilnius, 2011
• Personal painting exhibition in Vilnius municipality, Vilnius, 2011.
• Personal painting exhibition at Europa City Hotel, Vilnius, 2011
• Personal painting exhibition in the Lithuanian Seimas, Vilnius in 2011.
• Personal painting exhibition at the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, Vilnius, 2012.
• Personal drawing exhibition “Unrecognized Dating” at the Bar “Next Corner”, Užupis, Vilnius, 2021.